The Analytics component provides key data on the security’s recent performance, ratios and trading details (i.e. day high/low).
View: Select view from the following options
- Company Profile: Display the company description, fundamental data, management, and key reporting dates.
- Financial Statements: Display the company’s balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and cash flow.
- Earnings, Estimates, and Ratios: Display the company’s historical and future estimates for Earnings Per Share, Price-Earnings Ratio, Cash Flow, Dividend, and Book Value of Equity Per Share.
- Indices Performance: Display comparison of the company’s performance against various indices.
- Analyst Evaluations: Compilations provided by Thomson Reuters which are aggregates of analysts’ buy, outperform, hold, underperform, and sell recommendations for each of the subject companies. TD Direct Investing provides these compilations for your information only and they are not our recommendations. TD Direct Investing does not provide recommendations or advice to its Direct Investment clients.
- Dividends & Capital Changes: Display the company’s historical dividend payments and capital changes.
- Summary: Display the company’s fundamental data.
- Trades: Display historical trading data which can be used to observe and identify market opportunities.
- Trade History: Display the Open, High, Low, Close and Volume of the security within an adjustable period of time.
- Time & Sales: Display list of trades with their size, time, and classification.